
If you have ever seen one of these little gadgets, you may have asked yourself, "What the hell is it and how do I use it?" I have one similar to this right now, but mine is only 4 sided. This little thing is called a nail buffer, and it is amazing! When you are finished using it, your nails will be so ridiculously shiny that you will think you have clear nail polish on! Oh, I should probably add that mine only cost 1.00 at Ulta! Ok, so stop talking about it and tell me how to use the damn thing already!
If you have 4 sides(they should be numbered or named), use number 1 (file) like you would a regular nail file.
Number 2 (smooth), 3 (buff), and 4 (shine) you will use all over your nail. I use each side for about 20 to 30 seconds a nail. After the 3rd step, you will notice that your nail is already a little shiny, but the 4th side will blow your mind!
You can find these babies in just about any cosmetic department, but I have realized that few people have ever used them or they just don't know what they are! :) It is such an easy manicure on the go!
No comments:
Post a Comment