Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I figured it out!

I have been wondering who this Tim Kyle guy is on Facebook. He seems to be friends with all of these people that I know. I am guessing that everyone is just accepting him as a friend. I don't know him because **drumroll please** he went to LaVergne. I friended him nonetheless because he does look vaguely familiar. I can't help but wonder if he was one of us skate center people. Oh those were the days. Oh! Did I mention that one of my best friends that I met there over 14 years ago has a wife that is pregnant! I am so excited for them. No, like really excited, and I am not just saying it! This is the first of my really good friends that is going to have a baby! Ok so Jason and I dated several times! He is a great guy, and I am so glad that he and Bridget found each other! They actually met the same year that we met. Ok so you guys totally don't care, but anywho I think it is wonderful!

Have I shown you the super cute picture of my absolutely freakin' adorable nephew!? One super cute picture comin' right up!



Gloating aunt! I know! :) I can't wait until little Hailey is born! I am ready to show her off too!

Funny story of the day...

A guy walks out of the bathroom says hi to someone that he knows. The guy he knows walks into the bathroom after him. I hear a very loud, "Good God!" Hehehehehe I had to control my laughter!

OH! I totally forgot to tell you! I have a bike!!!!! They were freebies! I realized the other day that there were some bikes just sitting in the breezeway. The apartment complex sent a memo out saying that if you leave your bikes out under stairs that they would get rid of them yada yada yada. No one moved them, and the memo was sent out a few weeks ago. There were 4 and the apartment complex moved two of them to the "freebie" spot. This is the spot where they put things that the Salvation Army is going to pick up if we tenants don't take them. :) I was so excited to see the bikes there! They sat there all day, and no one took them so we grabbed them! :) YAY! I can't wait to be able to ride them! One of them has a flat, so that has to be repaired before we can but I am ready!! We can totally bike to the beach or around Back Bay!

No comments:

Post a Comment