Saturday, May 15, 2010

Damn Nap!

I fell asleep on the freakin' couch earlier then moved to the bed! I can't sleep now! I have to be at work at 7:45 this morning (it is almost 2 now)! I knew I should have just stayed in bed! I was stupid for waking up and going back into the livingroom! Rrrr! I just hope I can make it through tomorrow! I will need loads of caffeine!

Soooo my husband is now not working today. :( They tried to lower the amount of pay that they are supposed to give him, but he refused to work. Stupid company and their shady practices! Oh well! Hopefully they will learn from their mistake because they sent someone that doesn't really know what to do at a show, and I hope it bites them in the ass. We could really use that money right now too! I am hoping that the OT I am working will cover for some of it! That is right! The store manager at this store messed up! She didn't have anyone to cover for me today, so she had to pay me a lunch premium! YAY! I got paid time and a half for the time I worked after my first 5 hours PLUS she had me getting off of work at 4:15, but my relief wasn't able to be there until 5:15 soooo even more OT! It freakin' rocks! I know she will be so upset, but it is her fault! :) Who would have thought that these California labor laws would hook me up! Oh! BTW, I have two days next week where the same thing happens! I hope my next paycheck looks good because we will be hurting for money at that point. We have to pay for Jack's class from where he got that attorney. The class is like 375 dollars and that has to be paid for really soon. I am kind of hoping that we can pay half and then pay the rest right before the class. That would really help out! I hate being a slave to the dollar! It royally sucks! It will be nice when his class is paid for though because that is just one less thing that I have to worry about. Oh the stress! Ok I am totally not even going to continue thinking about this, or I will never get to sleep.

OMG! OMG!! I just looked! There are 5 fridays this month! OMG! Thank heavens! That totally helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment