Sunday, May 16, 2010

It is letter time with Jennifer!

Dear Asshole who took my laundry out of the dryer,
I opened the door to check my clothes, and I realized that they were not mine. I proceeded to look around only to find my clothes tossed up onto a table in the laundry room. I now have wrinkled clothes thanks to you, and since you laid them on a table with only God knows what on it, I am totally disgusted and seriously considering rewashing my clothes. I hope that since you were in such a hurry that you could not wait for me to come and retrieve my clothes from the dryer that you will understand my frustration and forgetfulness. I hope that you enjoy paying the extra dollar and waiting yet another hour for your clothes to dry as when I opened the dryer door I was so irate that I forgot to restart the dryer.
Enjoy your wait Asshole!
Your pissed off neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment