My cousin just made me laugh, so I have to tell you.
I just got a message from my cousin, and she read my recent infertility post. She laughingly reminded me that I have nothing to worry about because we are very fertile family. I can't believe that I haven't thought about that!
*My mom has 3 sisters and 2 brothers (One who passed before having children)
Sister #1 has 5 children
Sister #2 has 2
Sister # 3 has 3
Brother has 2
*This is where it gets to be hard
Sister #1's 5 children
#1 2 Children
#2 2 Children but with some difficulties, but damnit she did it!
#3 1 kiddie
#4 and #5...I am not entirely sure about them, but well if you knew all of my cousins....let's just say they probably have some out there.
Sister #2's 2 children
#1 I think he has 2
#2 has 2
Sister #3's 3 children
#1 has 3..
#2 has 5
#3 has 1
Brother's 2
#1 has 6!
#2 has 2
I guess I should throw my family in there too. I have 3 brothers! :)
My dad's side
My uncle had 4 girls
#1 has 3 kids
#2 has 3 kids
#3 and #4 aren't making babies quite yet.
So aside from one cousin having difficulties, I, obviously, should not have a problem. :) Thanks for listening to my hysteria anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment