Sooo I went to get my oil changed today. Yeah, of course they tell me I need a new rack and pinion. That is 750! Ahhh! They charge 100 bucks and hour for labor out here! What the crap? Of course, they also give me a list of other things that need to be done. Jeez at the end the total was a little over a grand. All I can think of is that, if we were in TN, I could get someone to do this for me so much cheaper! I just don't want to risk driving home! At least, when it is fixed, it will be good for a while.....I hope. Jeez! Oh the cost of the almighty Sentra. We paid out about 3 grand a year and a half ago. Luckily Bennett's does not charge to look at your car because it took them 2 weeks of talking to Nissan people to figure out what was wrong with it. The 3 grand was not only for what was wrong with it. I think that was only about a 1200 bucks of it. Then of course taxes and a few basic things and "is this what the problem" things were done, but hey at least I am not worrying about that stuff now! Just rack and pinion and I need to replace my serpentine belt in the near future.
I found out the other day at work that apparently the store I am helping is supposed to be hiring someone this month to train, so that I can get the hell out of that boring ass store. Thank God! She doesn't seem to be putting much effort into finding someone, but she might want to. I sure as hell don't want the position. I think I may have to take a book tomorrow night because there is nothing to do! I am so ready to go back to normal!
No comments:
Post a Comment