The blog is all about my journey with the South Beach Diet, but it is currently WAY OFF TRACK!
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Noticed the new tab yet?
If you use Blogger for your blog, there is a new tab "Stats." Now not only can you have followers, you can obsess about how many page views you've had! YAY!
It would have been better if you hadn't said anything. Now I'm going to feel sad about my blog - over 2 years old and over 500 posts - with its little traffic. lol
AWW! I'm sorry. :( Mine doesn't look much better trust me. HA! I appear to have several followers, but I think I really only have 6 or 7 that actually read it.
It would have been better if you hadn't said anything. Now I'm going to feel sad about my blog - over 2 years old and over 500 posts - with its little traffic. lol
ReplyDeleteAWW! I'm sorry. :( Mine doesn't look much better trust me. HA! I appear to have several followers, but I think I really only have 6 or 7 that actually read it.
ReplyDelete