Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day out with Katie

Soo my day was fun filled! Katie and I went to IHOP for breakfast. We both shall plead the fifth on the food options that me made. What happens at IHOP stays at IHOP. We then headed over to the greenway over on Old Fort Parkway. We walked up to the square, checked out the Farmer's Market, and then up to MOAB. I HAD to go see if they had the bike I wanted. They did not, BUT they do carry Electras! They can also get the one I want if and when I decide to fork out the money for that damn thing. When we got back to our beginning point, we both decided it was way too pretty to be inside for the rest of the day, hence our trip to the zoo. Oh by the way I am a member now, so if anyone wants to go let me know because I have a dual membership and can take another person. This trip to the zoo reminds me of the fact that I mysteriously have Mrs. Spann's phone number in my phone. I was trying to call Katie and got Katie instead. If that sounds confusing to you, imagine my surprise when I called the number. Jack was upset that I went to the zoo without him today, but he told me yesterday that he didn't want to go soo no harm done besides I have a membership now anyway. We can go anytime we want no charge! :)

Jack totally wanted to go to see some bands play tonight, but I fell asleep on the couch. The sun got to me (tired and slightly red). I didn't want to go anyway. Oh darn.

Now margaritas with the hubby! Here is the recipe..I got it from the pharmacist at work.

Ed's Margaritas
12oz Tequila
12oz Triple Sec
12oz Frozen Limeade
12oz (get ready for this strange one) beer
12oz water

Mix it all together and chill.

They are very good and pretty damn strong too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment