Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dancin' in September

Everytime I hear that song it reminds me of work. It isn't a bad recollection. It reminds me of when I was still a cashier and racing shopping carts down the aisles on Saturday nights after the pharmacy closed.

I have to drive to freakin Cookeville tomorrow for a freakin' managers' meeting. A whole day that I need to be in my store that I can't be in my store. :( THEN on Tuesday, I have to go to jury duty. EHH! There is another day that I cannot be in my store. What a waste. I hope this does not put me behind. :(

I got to see my super cute nephew today! My mother in law didn't seem to thrilled when we arrived at 9 this morning, but Jack was determined to spend as much time as possible with him. I actually left him at his mom's house, so he could hang with him even longer. Rio loves his uncle Jack. He just laughs and laughs. :)

I got to tell a coupon lady that she could only have 1 Gain today. She "understood" but will obviously be back tomorrow, and she will obviously be very disappointed when there is not any on the shelf because she has come in every day this week to buy some. She will probably ask for a raincheck before it is over with and bitch about how we didn't have any left.

I am tired now, and I feel like I am boring you. Night

No comments:

Post a Comment