Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

I hope ya'll did something better than me for Labor Day. I worked my ass off all day. It was one of those days where you drop everything or throw things on accident. My favorite part of the day was when the lady busted an entire gallon of milk out on my front sidewalk. Oh no wait it gets better because I have to clean it up, soooooooo I grab a bucket. The first time getting water wasn't so bad, but the second time I turned the water on too high. If you have ever seen a hose pipe go out of control on a TV show or movie, you can imagine what happened in my stockroom. The hose went everywhere, and I was soaked. I know I sound like I am bitching about my day, BUT I laughed my ass off when that happened! I mean seriously who does that?! ME! :)

Now I am at home dreading jury duty tomorrow morning. BOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment