Guys, When I get preggers one day, I totally don't want to be one of those people that you look at and can't decide if they are just fat or if they are pregnant. I am blessed being a pear shape, so my stomach is the first thing that loses weight but like right now my boobs are barely past my stomach. I totally need to lose some weight. ugh. I just need some motivation.
My nose is running.
Jack totally wanted to go to Columbus, OH this weekend to see his aunt. She just found out that she has bladder cancer. All day long I didn't know if we were going. I get home, and he says, "We might go later." It is 10 o clock now, so I am going to assume that we are not going. That reminds me. I need to send Katie a text about breakfast/walking in the morning. *Done* I love that she is forcing me to exercise because I totally need it. Anyway now Jack and I will be pushing that OH trip to the future probably 4 weeks from now. We have free places to stay, so I am not really concerned about how much it will cost us. Jack's cousin has a pretty decent size house with extra rooms.
I just had the most hilarious T9 experience. I was sending Katie a text, and I was typing Oooo. Oooo did not come up, but poop did. HA!
I am getting my very first customer complaint. He is an asshole, and I really don't care. My shift supervisors tell me that he comes in all of the time and wants the impossible. I have forewarned the district office, but apparently he calls so much that he is on a frequent caller list. Crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment