Duh duh dunnnnnnn....This is post 250! Crazy!
I was totally exhausted yesterday. I went to jury duty early yesterday morning. I did not get picked, but I did go straight to work after. I worked 10 hours yesterday....or was it 11? Hmmm. Either way it was a very long day! THEN I had to go get my hubby from his sister's house ALL the way out in Springfield. He took our nephew to the zoo AND gave him his Sophie that he LOVES! YAY!
I was totally planning on going to work today until I woke up around 11. I also took into account that I have to work everyday until next Friday without a day off. I went to the theater instead. We saw Machete. We also saw Going the Distance. Yes, we snuck in to that one of course! What kind of blog would this be if I wasn't a little daring every now and then! I totally thought we got caught this time though! This guy came into count twice. I thought for sure they were going to ask all of us for our tickets. There was only like 5 people in there! Oh how I love going to the theater during the week in the early afternoon. Oh! Machete was ehhhh (totally not my idea for a movie), but Going the Distance was pretty good!
We were talking about going to Live on the Green tonight, but we didn't. Tonic and Five for Fighting were there! It was free! It is every Thursday night from now until mid October. Similar to Dancin' in the District for those of you who partook (?) in that.
We are planning on going to the State Fair tomorrow night. Jack really wants to go, since it is the last time it will be at the fairgrounds. They are going to bulldoze that area and put condos and a shopping center there. Sad right? Make sure you hit it up! I just wonder what they are going to do with the flea market after they do that....rrrrrrr
Dear California,
I miss your swapmeets! I really do! I wish I could fly there on the weekends just to go to them! What I don't miss about you is that I could never drive down a road that had no lights around whatsoever. Last night I was driving to get Jack, and I could have pulled off of the side of the road and turned off my lights to see all of the stars. I couldn't have done that while I was with you.
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment