Went to court this morning, since I was called. Yep, you guessed it. I am sitting on a f-ing jury. Oh and it isn't just a day oh no! It is 3 or 4 days! This has royally messed up my work schedule PLUS I had to go to jury duty and then work! Same thing tomorrow. Then I have people that are coming to help at my store. Ugh! LONG DAYS! Here was my day. Yep I am going to bore you with it.
I woke up, jumped in the shower, got ready, drove to Murfreesboro, stood in a courtroom because there was nowhere to sit, got my name called to go into the jury pool, sat through voir dire (fancy way of saying jury pickin'), got freakin' chosen, went to lunch, listened to testimony, had an extremely long "15" minute break, an hour and 15 minutes later finally went back into the courtroom, listened to more testimony, got dismissed (all of the above happened between 8 and 5), I went to work, closed my store at 9, and came home. Yep that was the looooooooong day.
No comments:
Post a Comment