Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sleep! Whoot!

3 people blogged tonight! What a pleasant surprise to see so many people blogging, but umm three of you did not. You know who you are! I am totally ready to hear about the name that shall not be named first day of school! I am also totally ready to hear about someone's totally awesome cruise! AND someone else that has totally neglected her blog after telling us that her and her boyfriend split! She is killing me! I did, however, get to read about Jess' super complicated, crazy workload this semester. Reading her blog made my head spin. :) I also got to read about Cheyenne's new beginning! One of the blogs that I have been reading came to an end which totally made me sad, but at the same time I am so happy for Matt because he finished his walking journey across the northern US.

It is time for Letters from Jennifer! Whoot!

Dear Greedy Coupon Lady,
Just because you work for the Tennessean and apparently have the ability to get as many coupon books as you want does not mean that I am going to let your greedy ass have every fucking Gain Dish Detergent in my store. I am so glad that my cashier told you no twice today! She also informed you that she should report you. While she may not report you, I do intend to write a letter to the editor to inform them that their associates are stealing the coupon books out of the newspapers. Why do you freakin' coupon ladies take more than one? You are the same freakin' coupon lady that will bitch on Saturday that I don't have any left.
F You,
Your friendly neighborhood Rite Aid manager

Dust myself off after that one..

My shift supervisor (Karen) eats all of the freakin' time! She makes me sick. She eats like a full meal every couple of hours. Then she will ask me why I am not eating! She must have a hell of a metabolism because she burns through food faster than anyone I have ever seen! It is nuts! I am not kidding everytime I see her she is either hungry or eating something.

I get to sleep in in the morning! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to blog last night, but I had a shitload of stuff to do for class...and conveniently enough my computer won't let me do it. So I spent four hours getting nothing done. FML.

    ReplyDelete