I finally updated my editor to the new one. I have been using the ancient one all of this time. I thought there would be more options, but it only appears a little different.
My day has consisted of getting up, going to work, coming home from work, and going to Kroger. Yep, that is it. The electricity was shut off at my store for about an hour and a half today which totally sucked. My day was totally screwed up after that. I didn't have enough time to get everything done, and I like to stay up to date!. :(
Good Deals at the Rite Aid this week.
If you got the P&G Saver in the newspaper this week, you can get
Gain Dish Detergent FREE
Pantene Restore Shampoo FREE---If the store manager is nice...we have to modify it to make it work. If you go to Smyrna, the store manager who remains unnamed will probably never let it happen. Alex or Dawn might do it for you though, so go at night.
There is also apparently a 3 dollar coupon at some grocery store for an Electrasol thingy that goes into your dishwasher and dispenses the detergent. It is 50% off this week, so it makes it like a buck fity. :)
Tide is on sale for 5.99 you get a dollar plus up reward AND some people have a 1.50 coupon, soooo at the register you pay 4.50 after the mysterious coupon (I don't know where it came from). You get the dollar plus up reward that you can use on almost anything in the store, or you can do two transactions and use it for one of your other awesome deals.
I will keep you updated if the coupon ladies do anything else this week. They have been buying up Crest stuff like crazy too, but it must be a rebate.
Come to my store. :) I ordered the crap out of this stuff!
Here is my two cents on the mosque ordeal.
Seriously? Why the hell does anyone care? I seriously don't think that the people who are so against it realize that there is ALREADY a freakin' mosque in Murfreesboro. There is nothing wrong with them wanting to expand. This is not them "making their mark" on Murfreesboro because there mark is already made! As to who set the fire, I don't know what side did it and for all we know it could have been some pyro kid that wanted to light a fire for the fun of it.
I wish someone would have thrown this much of a conniption fit when they were breaking ground on the big ass First Baptist Church in Smyrna, or [when I drive around and see] all of these "Lifepoint" churches being built or TAKEN OVER (I am sure it got put to a vote, but when a group offers you boocootles of money to help support you, I imagine that it does make a huge dent in the deciding factor) that belong to that church.
Whoa where the heck did that come from?! Ahh...I totally had a boring day, but I wanted to write something for you. I have been neglecting you too much.
Oh and btw, I totally did not win the pick 3 tonight. I never play, but I did today.
Amen, sista! Preach on! Christians are destroying their own faith by means of alienation and acting like douchebags.
ReplyDeleteI never go to Rite Aid, but I think I might try it this week. Isn't Rite Aid the store that if you buy makeup and the color doesn't look right you can exchange it? I never return things but wanted to try some Neutrogena makeup and was scared I'd look like a pumpkin and be stuck with $11 orange foundation.
I know that Walgreens will take back makeup that doesn't work for you. I used to work there in college.
ReplyDeleteYep we do it! Keep the receipt and bring it back for whatever reason! :) I love to tell people that because it makes people feel better about buying a color that they aren't sure about.
ReplyDelete