Sunday, August 29, 2010

NEW LAPTOP

I bought a new laptop. I am still having my old one fixed, but this one is MINE ALL MINE! I don't have to share, once the other one is fixed! No more waiting on my husband to play World of Dorkcraft! WHOOT WHOOT!

I know ya'll have been in Jennifer blog withdrawals, since my computer's charging pin went caput.

I have been up to a buncha work! Of course!

My husband has baby fever as predicted. I promise! If you look back to before I left California you will see that I was hoping that he would have baby fever when we moved back to Tennessee. He woke me up out of a dead sleep by saying, "I want to have a kid." Yeah, it shocked me. Ever since then, he talks about it almost everyday. He even volunteered us to babysit our nephew Friday night. It was fun forcing him to change a diaper and watching him transform into a monkey and chase my nephew around....so cute! Then when I got the youngin' to sleep, Jack refused to put him in his bed because he wanted to spend as much time with him as possible. Baby fever..

More later! It is late! I gotta be up early in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment