The blog is all about my journey with the South Beach Diet, but it is currently WAY OFF TRACK!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Sunday Dinner
Have I told you that I have a few really awesome neighbor couples? They are great! We just got back from our awesome dinner! We are all talking about doing it again next Sunday! Perhaps this will just continue to be a weekly thing! Ribs, turkey tips, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and my banana pudding for dessert! Awesome! The conversation was also hilarious! Great time with great people. :) Let's just hope this possible promotion doesn't screw it all up for me! Jack already said today that he was going to be really upset if I had to start working nights and weekends again. I had to inform him of how possible that would be if I get a promotion. Sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment