Since this morning was Saturday, we went yard selling. We did not find the lamps I am looking for, but our good deal of the day was a 50 cent bean bag. I had to convince my husband to get it for himself. I sold it for the person at the yard sale. It started at a dollar, and then they told us we could have it for 50 cents! Ahh! I love a good deal. It just needs to be restuffed, but we have a Michaels down the street, so I don't see that being an issue! Anyway! After we found that good deal, we headed down to the Balboa Peninsula, walked around for a while (think about a quarter of Gatlinburg on a Peninsula, and another quarter on an island)and ate at the Harborside Restaurant.

We sat in the bar because they have AWESOME happy hour specials! I am not just talking drinks! They have 4 dollar meals! You can get a mini burger, fries, and coleslaw for 4 dollars! Ok so we ate way more food than that, but you get the picture! As cheap as it is you can afford to get several things, and share! While we were waiting for our food, we watched a few boats come in. We then hear a girl say, "That cannot be legal. Can they do that?" I look back at what she is talking about, and these 3 guys have a stingray, and they are cutting off its sides! It was still moving! I just couldn't believe it! I mean not only was I disgusted that they would do that to a living creature, but they are cutting right beside a restaurant where people are trying to eat!
We went to see 2 movies last night! Finally! We have some extra cash. It won't last for very long at the rate it is going! Anyway! We went to see Kick Ass and Hot Tub Time Machine! They were both really good! We obviously only paid to see one and snuck into the other one! They charge almost 12 dollars to go see a movie out here! Crazy!
Put your adult ears on...
Bitch Ass Customer of the Week goes to the bitch with the ugly ass purse! It was one of those moments where I knew what I would say to her, but since I was at work, I couldn't! Here is the lowdown. I am working on a planogram for a store that is majorly behind (FemHy also know to you as the tampons and pads plano). These items are big. My cart is full, so I am forced to put the items on the ground. I also have a couple of shelves in the aisle that I had just asked the Assistant Manager at the store to come and get. He went back to the stockroom to get a dolly. The bitch with the ugly ass purse rounds the corner in her shopping cart almost knocking over the shelves as the Assistant Manager is coming up behind her to move them. He has to wait until she gets around them because she won't just let him move the shelves. Oh no! She has to get a pissy ass look on her face, and struggle to get around them. She proceeds up the aisle to where I am, and I say, "Can I help you find anything?" I am thinking there is no way she is going to want to go down this aisle, I will be able to get anything she needs. I am a nice southern girl who is willing to help the customers. Instead of her saying, "I'm looking for..." She says in the rudest tone ever, "No, I need to get down this aisle, but you have stuff in my way." I wanted to say, "Well, I can tell that money does not buy manners because you are obviously a rude bitch." What I did say was (in my nicest attitude no underlying bitch tone), "Give me just one second, so I can move some of this stuff." I did take my time though. The last thing she did was really made me want to slap her. That fucking bitch didn't even get a damn thing down that aisle! She was just walking down it. She could have walked down one of the other 20 aisles the store had, but she chose the one aisle I was on!
I am so glad that I don't work at that store everyday because that is the uppity Newport Beach store. I would wind up getting fired because one day one of those snobby bitches would say something to me, and I would snap. Those women look down on you for having a job. It is almost like they want to know why you are working, and why you don't have a rich husband that gives you all of the money that you need. They are the ladies in the tennis outfits. The ladies who have nannies for their kids, but yet they are home all day or they are out all day spending the money that they don't make.
Ok you can put your regular PG ears back on.
Wonderful customer of the week goes to the man who asked me how he got so lucky to have such a nice, helpful young lady help him. I immediately explained to him that he had chosen a good ol southern girl to help him. I, of course, lay on the thick accent. Those older gentlemen just eat it up. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment