Monday, April 5, 2010

Dia 92



I just want to point out that my toes are way cuter, and the nails are definitely painted red currently. :)


I am so ready to be back on my good healthy food! I have gained 5 lbs already! OMG! I am ready for my cupboards to be stocked with healthy goodness. I just need the cash flow! For now, I will just have to suffer with the starches. Don't get me wrong! I love the way it tastes! I just hate to watch my scale go in the opposite direction! To make matters worse, I cannot ever tell if my scale is lying to me or not. I should have just purchased a new one at the beginning. It is too late now, and I am just sticking with the old one!

I worked at a different store than normal today. I hate helping stores with inventory! I also hate that, since I am the cosmetic girl that is always up to date that I am always the one that gets stuck doing it! The cosmetic girl that works at that store was behind! It totally aggravates me when people are behind in their stores when I am not! If I can do it, you can do it!

I went to the business office to use the community computers. I really need to print 2 things off! I go in, sign into what I need to print off, click print, nothing! Seriously? Have they still not gotten the damn thing fixed? Can they not just go buy a new one? I mean it isn't a high quality printer! I need to print my monthly blockbuster coupon and tickets to an advanced screening of Death at a Funeral (which btw if you haven't seen the original, you should! It is a great movie, and it really isn't that old. I would say less than 7 years.)

Oh! Did I tell you? I probably forgot among all of the earthquake madness! I got a FREE bookcase off of Craigslist! That's right! It is one of those cheap plywood things, BUT it matches the wood in the kitchen and the area that is supposed to be the diningroom. We definitely don't use it as that hopefully one day! Anyway! I finally got to put out my turtles! YAY! Here are a couple of pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment