Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 95


I am a big cow! Jeez! I just ate enough for me and another person. I am ready for my healthy food grocery store run!

I just want you to know that I have looked back on a couple of my posts, and I ramble! Sorry about that. I try to type as fast as I am thinking, and I just tell you what is going on in my head at that moment. I will try to be better!

I am so excited! My husband is off of work this Saturday! YAY! That isn't the only thing I am excited about though! I think I am finally going to get my husband to go down to San Juan Capistrano! YAY! I drive to SJC once a week. This town looks so beautiful in the morning, and I am just dying to take pictures! I definitely don't have the camera that I so dearly want, but I could take some pictures with my decent digital and my super awesome 35mm! I don't even know who processes film around here in this area, so that 35mm idea may not be such a good one.

Tomorrow, I have to have to have to make myself get up super early! Jack has signed up for an open mic (comedy) in Hollywood, and it is tomorrow night! He thought it was Saturday, but he was wrong which means I have to get up BEFORE the butt crack of dawn to go to work. I know that you may be thinking, "Oooo you get to go to Hollywood." Let me tell you something, Hollywood is not all it is cracked up to be. It is, however, something that you must see once. It doesn't take that long to explore the parts that you see on the tv, I would say give yourself maybe an hour to an hour and a half. You will be begging to leave, once you hit that point. I am so serious. The stars on the sidewalk are everywhere, and they really are not that interesting. Although, the one funny thing about the trip to Hollywood is that you can see the guy who dresses up like Spiderman. He looks like he has shit stains on his ass. I am not kidding! If I get to see him by some random chance tomorrow, I will snap a picture!




I hit the 99 cent store today. I apologize for the HUGE picture. I really need to snap a picture of that place myself! Anyway, we picked up some drinks. I love that they have Dr. Pepper's brother there. His name is Dr. Stripes. He is just as delicious as his brother. He may even be more delicious. He is also a larger 3 liter. I know, I know Dr. Stripes does not appear on my South Beach Diet list, but since I am eating horribly for a while I am just doing it. I usually purchase Splenda to make my drinks with because I am a tea a holic. I cannot afford Splenda right now which means I have to drink all of the bad stuff. I guess I could just drink water, but I am an expensive water drinker. I can sometimes convince myself to drink the tap water, but it takes a lot of force.


I REALLY REALLY want to fly home to Tennessee in May. I get on Orbitz, and I pretend like I am booking a flight. I hate that I am missing my sister-in-law's baby shower. Ugh! I am the worst sister-in-law. I didn't even get invited to Jack's sister's baby shower. I know I live in California, but I am her sister-in-law and I did want an invite. It would have been nice to know when it was at least! Melinda reassured me that I would be receiving one to her's. I just wish I could surprise everyone by showing up! What I really hate is that I had someone that was going to let me use her frequent flyer miles, and I wasn't entirely sure when I would have the chance to fly home. Jean called me asked if she could use them. Ugh! I wish I could/would have said no. I really wish that I would have thought to say, "Oh, I am saving them for when my sister-in-law has her baby shower." I totally was not thinking. I was just happy to talk to Jean. Jack and I are not officially planning on going back home to visit until August. We want to be able to meet both our niece and our nephew when we go. Add that I am a bad aunt to the list too. I haven't even met my nephew, and he was born in November. It just goes with not having the time or the money to go visit. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment