
It is Tuesday. I am broke. I have no gas in my car. There is no chicken or beef in the apartment. My dogs are out of dog food. The cable got just came to get my cable boxes, since we haven't had cable in a while. My husband isn't home, and I am currently making rice to eat for a dinner that is very un South Beach Diet friendly. All in all it's been a pretty good day! :) I told you I am disgustingly optimistic! My cousin's facebook status last night was that you choose to be happy. I agree completely with that! Whenever everything is falling down around you, you can still make the choice to be happy. If I don't have a smile on my face, people ask me what is wrong! Ok I do have bad days, BUT I can always find a way to turn that around. I just do something selfless. One morning I was having the worst morning. I was running late, and then to make it worse there was a train stopped going across Singer Rd. (that is for all of you Rutherford county people). I had to turn around and go all the way down Old Nashville Hwy. Before I was able to do that, I stopped a lady and told her. She says to me, "Oh my gosh you are a life saver, I am running so late. Thank you so much." My bad day ended right there. I stopped thinking about how bad my morning had been, and I started thinking about how much I helped that woman. Today, I had a customer looking for a specific item. As we all know once you find a cosmetic item that you just love, mysteriously you can never find it ever again. Those cosmetic companies really know when to stop selling your color. This lady was looking for a lipstick, square, clear container. She just knew she would never be able to find it again, but SHE asked ME! It took a couple of guesses, and her realizing that she had the old tube in her purse but we found it! Yep! We actually had it! That totally made my day that! Oh and by the way if you love fingernail polish, Sally Hansen just released 42 new colors! When you find a color you love, buy as many as you can!
No comments:
Post a Comment