To answer Misty's question on my previous post...Yes! Cherry juice works wonders! Anytime he has a gout flare up, I demand he drink it! :)
Jack like a dumb butt tried to leave the house today. He was supposed to have a meeting with a couple of other podcaster guys, and he tried to go. He made it about 5 minutes and had to leave. His meeting was then over the phone.
My work day was productive ! I am glad considering I am off the next 5 days. Yay! Too bad my vacation time will consist of me trying to keep my husband calm, and not something fun and exciting like going to an ocean. Anyway, I made sure all of the basics were caught up before I left. That will help keep me sane. Hopefully they can keep up with it while I am gone. Probably not. It is like they forget how to do their jobs while I am gone. Seriously!
Some bastard stole every single Sally Hansen Salon Effects in my cosmetic aisle between yesterday and today. 650.00 worth. Thanks so much asshole! My inventory is going to be terrible!
*My husband currently has me watching Star Trek Enterprise.
No comments:
Post a Comment