I have this new fangled phone, and now I can blog from it!
Currently I am in love with Christian Grey. That would be 50 Shades of Grey for those of you not in the know. I am about half way through the third book, and I am already dreading the end.
I am loving Predators hockey. I never thought I would enjoy a sport this much. The players aren't to bad to look at either.
I got the new Tampax Radiance tampons stupid cheap, and I like the applicators better than Pearls.
I am trying cram the rest of my vacation time into the month of May. Taking 3 or 4 days off a week every week this month has been fantastic so far.
My husband has had a panic attack a day for the past 4 days. I know it is hard on him, but I am totally exhausted from it too.
Apparently our former CA roommate is moving back to TN. We heard that through the grape vine. We cut all ties with him when we moved back.
We are still waiting on being able to purchase this house. I am so ready! I am ready to make the yard look nice, and start painting and redoing rooms!
No comments:
Post a Comment