Saturday, May 19, 2012

I am freaking exhausted! 

My day consisted of:
Work until 12 errr 12:30
----FINALLY finding someone to cover me for the night after 2 yes 2! people flaked out on me.
Bank
Gas
Home
Let dogs out
Throw make-up on
Put dogs up
Grab Camera
Forget Bridal Shower invite
Become a speed demon to get to MTSU
Search for a freakin' parking spot.  I do not miss this at all from being in college
Walk from said parking spot to Murphy Center
Search for the parentals.
Watch my little brother walk across the stage!  YAY MATTHEW!
Immediately leave
Go to Target to get Bridal Shower gift.
Google map Thompson Rd in Murfreesboro sans the street address
Drive, drive, drive
Where the hell is this place?
Finally realize that someone is bound to have their cell phone number on Facebook
Patricia Carrasquillo!  Yay! 
Call
Get street number and re-google.
Drive, drive, drive
FINALLY find Natalie's house
Do the bridal shower thing. 
-including games *gag* ( I knew there was a reason I refused for that to be part of my bridal tea)
Spend time with a few girls from high school that I literally have not seen in YEARS! 
Realize I actually like them. 
Decide it is time to go to my parents' house
Talk to husband who tells me that he had a good day.  YAY no panic attack!
Drive to my parents' house
Realize I forgot the gift for my brother.
Ignore the fact that I forgot said gift for brother
Eat a hamburger (Yay!  Food!)
Talk to my mom
Head home
I am freakin' home!  Hallelujah!
Get on computer
Upload some photos
decide to watch Supernatural on Netflix
and finally remember that you would miss me if I didn't blog today!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment