"He is the motherfucking pterodactyl." Yeah, you KNOW it has been stuck in your head, since you watched the video! You're welcome.
The husband had his doctor's appointment today. She upped his meds because apparently this is one of the "one in 500 cases" that she is willing to do that with. (yeah, I am winning a medal because my husband has terrible panic attacks. What's it to you?) . Hopefully that helps. I am ready for my husband to be back to normal. He also has ShowCon this weekend for his podcast, and I don't want him to miss it.
This reminds me! My Saturday is going to be ridiculous, so if anyone would like to pretend to be me that day it would be awesome. I have to work until 12, be at Matthew's graduation at 2, sneak out of Matthew graduation after he walks, be at Patricia's bridal shower at 3, go to my parents' house for Matthew's graduation party at 5, THEN go meet my husband after that at ShowCon. Long day! Shoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment