It is a sad sad day....I lost a follower! :(
Ahhhh! Forget that shit! Misty totally got into the Radiology program! Hell yeah! It is an awesome day!
I totally worked 13 hours today. I kicked ass putting the truck up. YAY! I am so tired of it taking several days to put up. Let's face it! I should probably just work open to close on Truck day, so that I know it will be almost put up by the time I leave.
Anyway I was talking to one of my shift supervisors about how I thought my LPM was being a complete ass to me, and I said that my other shift supervisor had said that she thought he was shady and didn't trust him THEN the shift supervisor told me that she didn't trust her, and that I shouldn't either. She said that I should try to do as much by the book around her as I could because she was afraid that if I ever pissed her off that she would try to use something against me, and she didn't want that to happen to me. Then told me that Joyce (my previous shift) had told her that this shift supervisor had stabbed her in the back at some point. Of course, I ask how, and she didn't know because she didn't want to know more than that. She tries really hard to stay out of that stuff. Anyways she just wanted me to know. In her words, "You really have some characters working for you." Ain't that the damn truth! My apologies for only pronouns. If that makes no sense at all I will put some names in to make it make more sense.
Now it is time to watch some more Supernatural! WHOOT WHOOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment