Tuesday, July 12, 2011

You heifers need to get on Google+.  Mine is totally boring right now!  Imagine Facebook with 3 friends.  Yeah.  It would suck!  I will send you an invite!  Just let me know by posting your e-mail address here or sending me a message in Facebook.

We dropped Gizmo off at Jack's mom's house today.  We stayed a while to get him adjusted and slipped out without him noticing.  He was following Jack every time he thought we were leaving.  Gizmo is currently in Paul's lap chillin'.  Paul was very excited about the puppy dog.  He has been really missing Sissy who passed away a couple of months ago.  YAY for a new dog (as long as know one claims him)!  Maybe now I can convince Paul that Mo needs a new refrigerator come the time Jack and I get into a house!  EEK!  Hers is fairly new, but you remember the washer and dryer....ya never know!

Work was a total bore today.  I was exhausted!  Ugh!  I had no sleep because I was up all night long thinking about houses and that dog.  Tomorrow is truck day, so I will have to be all hyped up on caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment