Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bring me a higher love!  That song is going to be in my head for the rest of the night.

I cannot believe I am saying this, BUT  I am actually going to New York.  I totally didn't think it was going to happen, but apparently I am going!  I am not packed.  I need to do laundry tonight and pack tonight.  I have to work all day tomorrow and then we leave.  Honestly, it seems a little surreal.  I really don't want to drive at night, but Jack's mom wants to make it there by the 1st.  Either way we weren't getting there until the afternoon so oh well.  You know me, I will try to take pictures the whole way there.  This is partly why I don't want to drive at night.  I want pictures of the "Welcome to Kentucky/Ohio/Pennsylvania/New York" signs.  I also want to be able to see things that I want to stop at on the way back. 

Hopefully I will be able to blog on my trip, but I am not 100% sure my hubby will let me take the laptop with me.  It might be hit or miss being able to use Mo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment