Saturday, July 23, 2011

Soo if you read Misty's comment on my last blog.... she was right.....unfortunately the utilities are not in my name, so the morgage guy says I need to get at least 3 bills that are in my name and get print outs for them and hopefully they will be able to take that.  If they do, we are good for 150k....<---seriously?  With just what I make?  I, of course, am looking for a house under that anyways.  FINGERS crossed everything is good because I TOTALLY have a few houses that I really like and want to go look at soon!

We went to a few open houses today...that were not open today.  Fail on my part.  Jack got his panties in a twist..ok so not really..he is the most laid back guy you will ever meet depending upon the situation.  He did torture me about it all day long!  We did get to go into 2 houses.  The first was just a fluke.  It was way too expensive.  The second we went in and walked around.  Jack loved it.  Don't get me wrong it was nice, BUT the layout made the house seem really small even though it was 1700 square feet AND the yard.. um ...no...the backyard was literally the size of the pool that was in it.  It is on Boyd Dr. in Murfreesboro if anyone wants to look it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment