Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Well my meeting didn't go badly.  He gave me a list things he wanted me to do, showed me the pictures that he had taken, and basically told me that he didn't think my shift supervisors are working to their full potential.  Blah, blah, blah.

I got stuck working all day again today! BLOWS!  Karen called me on her way to work in a panic.  She had to call 911 to come get her because she felt that bad.  She thought she was having a heart attack driving down the road.  They ran tests on her and told her she was probably just experiencing anxiety attacks.  Thankfully she will be at work tomorrow!  I am entirely greatful.  I am going to TRY to leave work early tomorrow.  Oh I hope I can convince myself to do that.  After my list I got, ehhh we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment