Sunday, July 24, 2011

We went looking at open houses again today!  Guess what?  They were actually open!  I did not make the same mistake twice.  We looked at 3 houses today.  One in Lavergne(1245912), one in Smyrna(1254106), and one in Nashville(1275934). 

The one in Lavergne was a definite no.
Smyrna was a maybe.
Nashville is the one Jack really likes.  I honestly think that it is only because its awesome man cave possibilities.  Honestly I like it too, BUT it is in a crappy part of Nashville....Elysian Fields very close to the zoo.  I don't know I guess the area could get better.  It only has one bathroom and the kitchen is tiny.  It does have an awesome finished basement.  It even has a freakin' wet bar downstairs.  Total awesomeness, but alas that bathroom thing.  I totally couldn't handle it.  Jack did mention that we could always purchase the house and put a bathroom downstairs.  Ehhhhh I don't think so.

We shall continue to look.  I added the two that we like to the "like" list. 

Jack finally decided that the house near Chris and Melinda's would be to small for the price the people were asking.  I keep telling him.  Elk Dr.  There is one on Elk we really need to look at, and then he saw another that he wants to look at on the same street, so HOPEFULLY we will be totally pre-approved by tomorrow, and I can tell our realtor to look into the houses for us!  Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment