I just got home from a fast night at work. My husband, I assumed, was in the bathroom. After about 20 minutes, I began thinking that he was spending WAY TOO MUCH time in the bathroom. I knocked. He told me I could come in and WHAT was he doing?! He was fucking shaving his head! Umm, yeah. He has been growing his hair out for a very long time. I liked it longer. Now it is shaved again. It's ok I guess. I would have appreciated a forewarning.
I totally tried to take a picture of the crazy hair lady! No, seriously. How to describe how to describe......umm Ok.....her bouffant it is teased like 6 to 8 inches above her head. She has a little clip on the top to hold some of it back. She has these ummmmm well on guys they call them porkchop side burns, but hers are actually hanging like hair would. They cover her ears. Her hair is probably to the center of her back. Ok this description does not do her disasterous hair justice. I swear one day. I am going to snap a picture of her. Ya'll will just die! This lady is definitely stuck in the countrified 60s.
I get to drive to Cookeville tomorrow morning. Bleech! I would rather take the day off.
Take the day off, drive to Gallatin with me, and come to class with me! We'll look at the cute tattoo boy, try to find some Asians at community college, and be cougars!! Fun! :)
ReplyDelete