**Frantically waves hello to follower**
WooooHoooooo! I am off of work for the next 4 count 'em 4 days! Hot damn!
I did everything possible today, so that they wouldn't call me the whole time I am off of work! Here is to hoping that the Senior VP over LP does not walk into my store Friday!
So here is part of our itinerary...
We are going to leave Friday instead of Thursday. We are going drive until we get to Knoxville. Then we are going to go to the ZOO! Whoot! It will be free sans parking, since we are Nashville Zoo members! Whoot! I knew that membership would come in handy!
Then we are going to drive to the Ol' G'burg! YAY! I, of course, will probably update you daily. :) Your welcome ahead of time.
Oh! BTW! I cannot believe it has been that long, since you have been to G'burg Misty! WOW! You will be amazed how much has changed the next time you get over that way. You should totally take Ella for an overnight girl's trip. :) OOORRRRRRRR Ummmm hello! Mini blogging convention in G'burg! Not soon though..gotta push it to the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment