*In fear of Misty not reading a reply to her comment on my last blog. I only point you out because it is nice to know that I am not the only one who is nosey on Facebook! I just can't help myself! :)
I worked all day today. Oh btw Gain dish detergent is free with a coupon, and there are a crap ton of Freebates this week! :) My coupon ladies were so happy that I had it all up front, so they didn't have to go search.
My mom called this morning to tell me that she was coming over, but since I was not there I told her to just go ahead and go in. I then immediately called her back to tell her that if she went into the bathroom that she should just ignore the book laying in there. It is one of those "What to Expect When You are Expecting" books, so I reassured her that I am not pregnant. I didn't need a "Is there something you need to tell me" phone calls. Geez I sound like a freakin' teenager. HA
Is it Wednesday night yet? I am so ready for a long weekend off! Hell sleeping in Wednesday morning sounds good.
No comments:
Post a Comment