Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

If you had the pleasure of reading my "accidental" post yesterday, just know that conversation was something I have needed for a long time.  I may repost it if ya'll are super curious.  I will just make sure that the person's name is totally deleted. 

It is HALLOWEEN!  Whoot!  I had a few trick or treaters.  At one point, I had about 20 all at once.  I wore my devil horns all day long, and I tried to avoid sneezing as much as possible.  Ha!  **Saying bless you helps keep someone's spirit inside his/her body.  My spirit must be begging to get out because I sneeze about 25 times a day.

We went to Zanies last night.  Rich Guzzi was there!  We um I had a blast.  It was hilarious.  My husband, however, became part of the show.  HAHAHA!  Love it!  Oh!  I forgot to mention perhaps (or maybe I did...I mean I forget what the hell I said on previous posts all the time)  that Rich Guzzi is a hypnotist.  As a matter of fact, he hypnotized me last year before I went to California.  Last night his girlfriend kept coming over to me to make sure that I wasn't going under because she could tell that I was about to.  Apparently, it is easier to go under the second time.  Anyway...Jack went on a tropical vacation and got hot soo hot and soo drunk and soo high.  He went on a roller coaster ride.  **I totally thought he was going to have a panic attack during this time**  He became a Chinese rapper.  He became part of the laughing police.  He was the chief.  He was a stripper.  He did an informercial for the Jizzwow.  Needless to say, a fun time was had by all!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment