I am sure that comes as no surprise. I lay in bed for about 6 hours. I fell asleep. I woke up. I lay there. It was an all night process. I almost got up and just blogged about everything that was going through my mind. What is sad is that right now, I can't remember what I was obsessing about last night. It just goes to show you how unimportant everything was. I do remember at one point thinking that I could really use some Ambien. A regular bedtime schedule would be nice too.
I was told twice today that I really know how to talk to people, and that I can get my point across well. Oh, and that I have a way of getting people to listen. I have been asked several times this month why I am not a store manager. At this point, I wish I were a store manager. I mean I would still get to make my own schedule. That sounds good to me.
My husband asked me when I was going to go change my license over. Ugh...I don't wanna, but I have to do that or get someone to register my car in Robertson County. I would much rather get someone to re-register my car in TN, so I don't have to go through emissions. I would love to just fly home and do it myself. It would be a one time thing. Then I could just renew by mail every year like my neighbor does. He is from Virginia.
I really have nothing interesting to say. I am still watching Battlestar Galactica. Oh and tomorrow/today (whatever) should be my last day at this store! Yippie!
No comments:
Post a Comment