Sunday, May 1, 2011

I went to Sonic, asked for a peanut butter, fudge shake.  What did I get?  A banana, fudge shake?!  What the hell?  G-ross!

I am currently stuck in my office at work for a VERY long time.  Luckily, I brought my handy dandy laptop with me!  I almost purchased a Nook color to bring with me today instead, but I am still holding out for an Ipad.

My husband's aunt is in the hospital (mom's sister).  She has been slowly deteriorating for months, but she hasn't had any insurance or money to go to a doctor.  Her kids hadn't even checked on her to know that she was that bad off.  She went into the hospital about a week and a half ago.  Mo tells me that she had several bad falls.  She wasn't even able to walk anymore.  When her kids got to the hospital, they blamed Mo for not calling and telling them that their mother was that bad!   What the hell?  That is their mama!  Why have they not gone over to see her in that long!?  Asking Mo "Why didn't you call me?"  They should be ashamed of themselves....oh but it gets worse.  The doctors have basically said that she isn't going to get much better and that she is going to need round the clock care.  They are going to have to do something similar as to what Jack and I are doing with my grandfather's house.  Luckily Mo is the power of attorney.  She has made the decision to sign the house over to the state, so that C will have someone who can take care of her.  Well......this is the "it gets worse" part....C's daughter got upset because of Mo making that decision.  She said, "But my mom told me I could live in that house for the rest of my life as long as I pay rent to D (her brother) that's not fair!"  Are you fucking kidding me?  Your mom is dying and all you care about is a fucking house?!  I feel bad for my mother in law having to put up with this bullcrap.  It is just not right!  She does everything for everybody!  Oh and then Mo was supposed to go see her mom in New York before all of this happened, but she cancelled her trip so that she could be with her sister.  Now her mom has laid a guilt trip on her too!  C-RAZY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment