Friday, April 29, 2011

I DVRed the Royal Wedding.  It was definitely the best plan.  I fast-forwarded through all of the parts that I didn't care to watch!  Prince William is so ugly.  Kate Middleton totally could have done better looks wise.  I mean the whole "I'm a princess and dutchess" thing was probably worth it.

I FINALLY got my tooth fixed!  YAY!  I am so excited!  This stupid tooth has been broken for the past 3 years!  I went yesterday for them to fill it in!  Whoot!  No more picking food out of that tooth!  I am just having to train myself to eat on that side again. 

I have been working my ass off this week!  I have a shift supervisor on vacation this week, and I have worked every day this week.  Exhausted.  One more week until my vacation! 

I got harrassed by the coupon nazi yesterday at Harris Teeter.  She inspected every single one of my coupons.  Ridiculous.  I was so angry by the time I left there.

Yep another short, random fact post.

No comments:

Post a Comment