I freakin' drank caffeine! What the hell was I thinking? It is currently midnight, and I am wide awake! I have to meet Debra at my store in the morning to let her in and to do my ad order. My store is a freakin' mess. It makes me so angry. We were way ahead and staring at each other this time last week. Then my truck finally arrives on Wednesday, and it is like no one knows what to do. If they follow my lists to the T, we will be back on track when I get back to work. I am hoping for the best.
I feel so bad for my MIL. Not only is she going through all of this stuff with her sister, she found out today that one of her really good friends passed away in her sleep. This is the lady that took her and her kids in when she finally decided to leave my father-in-law. What a shitty Mother's Day for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment