I am going to have to listen to my hypnotism cd just to fall asleep in a minute. It works.
For some reason, some of my keys on my keyboard are sticking! RRRRR
My brother in law is staying over tonight. Luckily he didn't wait until he was plastered to come over!! YAY! That means the loudness has almost been a minimum tonight.
I am totally excited about using my coupons tomorrow at work. I am soooo getting a good deal tomorrow! I'll letcha know!
I yelled at my husband today because he wasn't listening to what I was saying. I told him I needed to buy some oil for my car because for some reason it is low....ok it needs the oil changed. I think I am over by about 2000 miles, and my car is old no it just has A LOT of miles on it (so I am pretty sure there is an oil leak). Try like 175,000. I know it is crazy, but I drive my car everywhere! I love it, and I have had work done on it where it is practically new. Oh! Back to the yelling. So I say, I am going to buy a couple of quarts of oil to tide me over until I get paid. I will get my oil changed then. I am just trying to save some money for the next week just incase God forbid something happens. He doesn't hear this. He says, "You need to get your oil changed." I repeated what I said before. He repeated his statement. I yelled, "Are you not fucking listening to what I am saying? ....Etc" I went into the OReilly's by myself, and when I came out he informed me how mean I can be, and I just said, "Well you should have fucking listened to me."
I totally think my BIL is going to swap us his California King for our Full size and a chair that we have. That will rock! A bigger bed! Whoot!
I caught a side glimpse of myself in the mirror today. It wasn't pretty. I really need to get motivated. I have been trying to make small changes, but I usually sabotage them by the end of the day.
Oh! My hubby's interview today went really well! So well infact that the manager said he was going to forward his resume to what they call a Team Lead. He is going to recommend Management Training. Watch...he will get put into the program and start out making more money than me. Just wait and see. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment