Saturday, November 20, 2010

The answer is...I have my reservations

Jason has asked me oh no wait he sent out a message to 3 people to ask if we wanted to get together for lunch.  You know how Facebook is...every time someone messages back it goes to all of the people you originally sent it to.  Soooooooo  The message was to Skylar, Annie, and Me.  Oh hell here I will just post the list of messages.



Alright, so can you guess why I have my reservations?  Because Annie ditched me last summer when she was supposed to drive to California with me.  Didn't even have the courtesy to pick up a phone and say she couldn't go or didn't want to.  You know that I really didn't care that she wasn't there.  I LOVED driving across country by myself.  Oh how I can't wait to do it again!  Skylar I have my reservations about too, but for an entirely different reason that is really completely stupid.  It would almost be ok to see her.

Anyway as you can see Jason made an effort to make me give an answer that I never gave him until just a few minutes ago.  We will see if I go or not.  I didn't say no.  I just said, "I have my reservations."  I did explain to him why I had my reservations.  He told me to just let him know if I decided I wanted to go. 

My husband is sleeping over at Steve's house tonight.  Ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment