I have 8 things that I love today!
1. We got our bed a day earlier than anticipated! YAY!
2. Because we got our bed a day early, I got to see my super cute nephew.
3. Saving more money than I spent today at the Rite Aid! LOVE IT! I'll tell ya what I got. Promise
4. Saving about as much as I spent at Kroger!
5. Oh! I also got to relish in the fact that my husband who can always guess to the pennies how much our total is going to be was about 12 dollars off! HA! Thanks coupons and Mega Savings event!
6. I had to change the number of things I love today 5 times!
7. My back was killing me today when I got up, but as the day progressed it got better!
8. Actually getting to eat the Chicken Lasagna that I have been waiting on for several days!
No picture this week, but here is what I got at the Rite Aid today!
4 Glade Oil warmers
1 Axe Shower Gel
1 Axe Detailer Tool
9 Harvest Decorations
2 Nutrisse Haircolors (No, I don't dye my hair! I am giving them away)
2 Fructis Dandruff Shampoos
2 Crest Toothpastes
4 Crest Mouthwashes
2 Crest Toothbrushes
2 Beggin Strips Dog Treats
2 Ester C Vitamins
2 Hand Sanitizers
Total Before Savings 132.57
Money Spent Before I subtract the rest of the plus ups I got 14.44
Dollar amount of plus ups I received on my second transaction.....20.98
"Money made" 6.54!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment