I slept in the new King size bed last night. Ahhhhhhh. Well actually! Apparently my husband didn't get the memo that the bed is huge because he was just as close as always. I got up in the middle of the night, and I realized he was in the middle of the bed. I still had a decent night's sleep nonetheless. I did wake up with an aching back again though. :( I think it is just from staying still for so long at night. I hope that tomorrow is a better day. The pain slowly goes away the more I walk and move around.
We went to Whole Foods today and picked some stuff up! We got fried tortilla chips. The tasted just like the ones that they have at the OC fair! I was soo (this is one of those instances where I wish I so was like to. Add an o for a different meaning!) excited to have a little taste of CA! We also had their pizza. It was awesome!
I took a 2 hour nap today which was wonderful. I slept with my knees up, and I didn't wake up with a total aching back, so I can't help but wonder if I need to do that more often. It is my big butt. :( (Oh genes) It forces my middle back into the air if I lie flat on my back. Perhaps a pillow under my back. I don't know. I really just think I pulled something at work, but I have been hurting so badly that I will try anything to not wake up like that again. I like to get up and go in the morning and instead, I feel like an old lady and her achin' back.
Oh and BTW Whole Foods totally takes off money if you bring your own reusable bags with you. Just so you know! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment