Friday, August 6, 2010

I have a NEW FOLLOWER!!!!

Who is it? I am dying to know! You know how excited I get! I could swear earlier it said only 16 and now it says 17! WHOOT!

I would also like to add that I am home alone! I refused to go to Silverado's with my husband and his brother. I am not going to deal with my rude, obnoxious, drunk brother in law! I refuse! I have done it enough in the past ummmmmm 6? years. I know, I know! I should know how long I have been with my husband, but I have no freakin' clue! Anyway, they took a cab, and here is to hoping that my BIL will actually get back in the cab to come home. HAHAHA! He just commented on my Facebook status. He must be bored!

I bought a couple of shirts and a pair of pants.

Ok, so can you tell I am just typing to type? I have nothing to say, and I am just rambling.

2 comments: