Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inventory Day

Yep. It was inventory day today, and I am exhausted! I have actually been pretty exhausted the past few days hence the not blogging! I am ecstatic that my inventory is done! The outcome was horrible, but it was totally expected.

I totally had a cashier do a no call no show, so she will not be on the schedule ever again. AHhhh the power!

Sooo Misty and I were commenting back and forth about the mini blogging convention (more about this soon). Part of the conversation was how ecstatic we get when we get new readers. I also have to add this. I didn't want to say it on Facebook. While I love my readers, everytime I tell someone my web address I start to stress out! I worry that I have said something bad about them or one of there relatives! HORRIBLE!

I am so excited about this Friday night! I have a date.......with my cousin! YAY! I haven't seen her in forever. The husbands will be there, but ehh they don't count! I get to see my cousin! WHOOT! When we originally planned this, she asked me over a wall post. Neither of us thought anything about it until one of our other cousins asked what it was all about. I totally ignored the comment. I wouldn't mind getting together with her too, but this was a Jennifer and Erika (plus hubbys) event.

Sooo back to the mini blogging convention! I am so psyched for this one too BUT at the same time. Misty is a skinny bitch now. Yeah, I said it. :) Mrs. Spann (I have to specify which Katie) has been working out with a personal trainer for the past month or something. I HOWEVER have been eating anything and everything I want, since we decided to move back to Tennessee. Ummm hello! I wasn't going to be able to eat at those California restaurants anymore, and THEN I get to Tennessee! There are all of these places that I haven't had in California! I have to eat at these places too! I told ya'll I wasn't going to go back to South Beaching till towards the end of July! I cannot wait to go into whatever we finally decide to eat. (BTW, lunch at Blue Coast or dinner ?) Misty is going to cut her food into fourths and then eat half of the food that is left, and Katie is going to be looking at the menu wondering what her personal trainer would approve of then cut that in half. I HOWEVER am going to get whatever the hell I want and eat every freakin' bit of it! Don't judge me! I am going to restart my South Beach, once I purchase a scale that will tell me how much I weigh. I will go into shock, and I will be forced to start eating healthier.

What I don't understand about me not eating healthy is that I LOVE everything I eat on South Beach! The last couple of times I have restarted, I have just not been prepared or I haven't had my husband totally in on it with me. If he is in on it with me, he will think about the food he cooks too. Then I don't have to worry about cheating. My sister in law asked me about it the other day, so I am kind of hoping that I can get her in on it, and then I will have even more support to get the rest of this weight off! AND now that I am back in Tennessee, I will have more people to drag me out to exercise. I do have to say that I was walking laps around my store the other day. I need to grab a pedometer and see how many steps it is around the store. :)

**I would just like to go ahead and reiterate this** While I do have an English degree, I do not proofread any of my blog posts. There are errors! :) I should be ashamed, but I'm not.

I would also like to say HI to my newest follower! HI! Make sure you check out 2010: The Year of Katie. I would tell you to check out Misty's Rants and Raves, but she went private about a month ago. You can read what she read before she went private, and if you totally want to know more (and you will), shoot her an e-mail and see if she will add you! :) Cheyenne's is a good one too! There are a few more over there that you should check out too!

2 comments:

  1. a.) Don't hate. Appreciate! Ha!

    b.) You'd shit your pants if you saw how much I ate at Blue Coast. Trust me, it'll probably be as much if not more than you will, albeit it'll mostly be veggies. Oh, and I have coupons I think!

    c.) I personally think you should back the fuck away from South Beach. I'm gonna bring you my copy of Skinny Bitch and you can read how they think South Beach is SO wrong.

    d.) I'm all about people reading my blog, no matter how personal. Well, strangers at least, so I don't have to worry about accidentally talking bad about them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. I think you are totally awesome for all of the weight you have lost!

    c. I will totally read it, so bring it! :)

    d. It is only the people I know that I worry about.

    ReplyDelete