I am not totally pissed. I didn't get what I asked for (of course), but I did get what I wanted! WHOOP! The amount looks rinky dink compared to what they make out in California, but it is around the amount that I would have made just starting out as a teacher. :) YAY to being the store manager at a store! I HAVE POWER! Ha! Now, I can be power happy like so many of the other managers I know. OK, so seriously, that will (probably) not happen.
I also discovered that it was a good thing that I never called the chick I was working with a bitch to her face. She apparently was there to see if I was still as good as I used to be when I was in Tennessee to begin with! I would have to say that my "Yeah, I hear ya" attitude paid off! :)
I have cable YAY! Now, I have to go to work. Boo!
No comments:
Post a Comment