Ok so unless you missed the Facebook announcement! I AM PREGNANT! I know! Totally psyched! Took me a year and a half of trying damn it, but it finally happened. Whoot whoot! We are 13 weeks and 1 day today. This baby gave me the crap scare of my life yesterday when I woke up to bright red blood (not spotting). I was terrified. I just kept saying, "No, no, no. I can't do this again. I can't go through this again." I called my doctor's "if you need to talk to your doctor" line. They told me not to worry. Ummmm really? I am bleeding red blood! I thought that was supposed to be terrible. Well apparently since I had just had my ultrasound the day before and everything looked great this blood was nothing to be alarmed about and at this point I have a 1% chance of miscarriage. I obviously still worried all day while I was at work sitting in my office, doing absolutely nothing because I wasn't going to do anything to risk it. Today I have realized that the doctor was right. It is gone.
Another big thing! We got preapproved for a house! HELL YES! FINALLY! We are searching searching searching. It has to be a USDA meaning it has to be a rural home. We have looked at 2 in Ashland City that were both terrible. We also looked at one in White House that is doable, and one in Portland that is fantastic just such a miserably long drive. We continue to look.
I keep telling Jack that the location is not really a total deal breaker because I have no desire to stay with RA for ever because I am seriously beginning to HATE my job. I feel like I have a bullseye on my head, and they are just looking for a way to fire me. (You can bet your ass I made sure they all know I am pregnant because it makes it harder......hopefully this will get them the hell off of my back) Every time I turn around I am getting griped at about something else. I will be glad come March (Oh March 24 is the due date). Well actually after March....after maternity leave is over and done with. I will feel more comfortable starting to look for another job. This one is not worth the stress level I put into it. I am sick of trying to run a store on no payroll hours and then getting bitched at because something isn't done. Perhaps it is because I don't have enough payroll for a cashier the whole day!? Sucks. I am getting off of my work soapbox now.
Florida in just a few days! Which reminds me.... I may have to hit my cuz up for some dog watchin'.....maybe 2 dogs this time.....We are supposed to leave on the 29th. I REALLY need some beach time!
The Blackman area of Murfreesboro qualifies as 'rura' for those kind of loans...FYI. And congrats on that baby!
ReplyDelete