The blog is all about my journey with the South Beach Diet, but it is currently WAY OFF TRACK!
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Is it time to go to NY yet? Y'all I had this bitch come in my store tonight. She wanted to know if we carried something. When I told her we stopped carrying it she proceeded to bitch at me about how she wasn't going to shop there anymore if we weren't going to carry that product. To which I told her I'm sorry and that corporate makes all decisions on the planograms, and we have no control over what they put in the sets. She just kept bitching. All I could think was, "I'm glad she isn't going to shop here anymore. At least I don't have to deal with her bitchy attitude ever again." I would like to add that I had spoken with her on the phone before, and I told her that we had discontinued carrying the product. I have no patience lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment