After working ALL DAY long by my freakin' self! I am exhausted.
We think we may have found a morgage company for our home loan, but there are still some issues that may or may not be able to be worked out. We shall see. They want to try an FHA loan, but unfortunately it isn't up to FHA standards. Between that and the whole agreeing on a price issue. Yeah.
Pretty sure I got a phone call earlier regarding the NY trip. They want to leave Sunday instead of Monday. My mother in law said that Jill wanted to go to NYC......This random last minute idea will add about 10 hours to the trip because if we go to NYC then my MIL also wants to go visit her friend in Dansville.....Let me break it down for you.
Chapmansboro to Old Forge= about 14 hours (that is how long it took last time)
According to Google
Chapmansboro to NYC is about 16 hours
NYC to Dansville is about 5 hours
Dansville to Old Forge is about 4 hours...
Add to this a screaming almost 3 year old that wants out of his fucking carseat. GET ME OUT NOW! Yeah.....no.
I think my husband convinced them otherwise. He told them that I had to work all day Sunday and couldn't leave until Sunday night which would put us at about 7:30 just getting to my MIL's house. We left at about 8 o clock last time and arrived in Old Forge at about 10 or 11 in the morning their time. I just don't know what amount of time that they thought we would have in NYC. If I go there, I want to spend several days to actually experience the city. I don't want to just go there and have to turn around and go because we need to be at the next location. That would suck. It would be like going on a school trip to the mall for 25 minutes to eat after the educational part of the field trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment