This time change is killing me. I get so tired in the middle of the day from staying up so late because I am used to the previous time. Can my body just adjust already?! They just need to do away with DST anyway. I mean Arizona is surviving without it.
Only 2 more days of work until Gatlinburg. I am so glad to be getting out of town! For all I care, we could stay at the cabin all day. I will be happy just to be somewhere other than Nashville. We are however having dog watching issues. My MIL said she would be willing to watch 2 dogs. I found someone to watch Maverick. Now, Jack talked to her again, and she is acting like she doesn't want to watch Roscoe (Boston Terrier). My cousin said she would watch our pug (Maverick). That will probably throw that plan out the window. I don't know who I will get to watch Roscoe. Maybe our former neighbor will watch him. They have 2 Bostons anyway. I was just trying to match energy levels with the dogs.
I possibly have big wigs coming to my store in the morning. I hope not, but they are staying at a motel near the airport tonight which is right down the road from my store. :( EEK! I hope they don't come by because I won't be there. Jack has another dentist appointment in the morning, so they can tell him what all they are going to do to his teeth. Perhaps the dentist will take him as one of those "see what I can do" patients. Dental work is too expensive.
I am off to watch Bones and go to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment